Friday, July 31, 2009

Weight Wars

I got together a small group of girls to compete in a weight war! We have 2 months to see who loses the most weight. It started monday. I really feel motivated..... which is the whole purpose in the contest... to motivate!!! I have been doing really well...... so well in fact that a "normal" sized meal fills me sooo quickly! i don't know how much i have lost yet.... but i do feel like i have lost some.
My plan was to exercise more as well... but i haven't been too motivated to do that...... only eat right..... but i hope to change that. I just cleaned up my "gym"...... i removed the big bulky recliner chair that tempted me..... revealing a large area of floor to do pilates on. I have heard from other "contestants" that they are having great workout sessions and i am jealous!! I have to catch up! MOTIVATION!!!! We are only a few days into it and the motivation is intense!

1 comment:

  1. Go Rita! I know you can win it... You could also try going to the actual gym you pay a membership to..haha. Seriously though, lifting weights will help! I wish I were there to compete myself. Maybe my sis and I should try our own competition........

    ReplyDelete