Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Birdsong


I love Andrew Bird!!! I only have a few songs by him, but i love him! I saw him on itunes one time and didn't really give him any special attention. After a friend played him in the car, I decided I needed to check him out more. Happy I did!!

He is like a one man band. He whistles, plays the violin, guitar, and what is that a glockenspiel!!!??? One of the kids I nanny for came home from school with one. I love that name.... glockenspiel! HAHA  And, call me crazy, but he really reminds me of Jeff Buckley! Listen to his voice after he plays the violin, right around 4 minutes. I just love that Violin!!!! And the fact that he whistles like a bird, and his name is bird, is a riot!!!

I am definitely gonna buy his albums! I keep listening to the few i have over and over again. I need more!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment