Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rice Cakes and Internet Cafe's

I just love rice cakes. Today I was at the mall and was getting so hungry, I suddenly realized that in my purse was a delicious low calorie snack. YUM YUM!! My favorite is Suzie's Puffed Kamut cakes sweetened with agave. It is puffed wheat kernels. They are often associated with dieting, and I can see why. It is so light, it is the perfect in between meals snack. Sometimes when i am really craving something sweet, i will put a little stawberry jam on it. Goes great with tea!!! I think i will go have some!!

Well, while the puffed wheat cake held me over, I made my way towards a cute little cafe near a college. It is called college corner cafe. I had an everything bagel with hummus, tomato, onion and  sprouts. It was so good!!! I wish i had my laptop with though. I like to order tea or coffee and take a picture of myself. I want to visit all the internet cafe's I possibly can and collect pictures of myself with a mug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment