Thursday, April 16, 2009

Got my Hair Cut!!!


I got my hair cut today. I really didn't need one, but i wanted it to be shaped up for my sisters wedding next week. It is such a beautiful day here in Reading, Pennsylvania! I want to go out for a walk at Gring's Mill, a runners, bikers, and walkers, path that runs along a large creek. It is gorgeous there, but unfortunately i cant. Why?  Well, I am a procrastinator!! I am leaving tomorrow morning to visit friends in Indiana, and I didn't not pack!!! ooops

I am really excited though, they live only 25 minutes from Louisville, Ky. It is a very clean city and i enjoy visiting it. Last time i was out there they took me to Ramsi's Cafe on the world. I had the most delicious vegan sandwich there. I still dream about it.....hahaha.... really great cuisine! www.ramsiscafe.com   I got the grilled vegetable panini....mmmm. I should try to mimic it! 

Well, there are plans being made for this weekends trip that involve other vegetarian/vegan friendly restaurants! I am excited!!




                                                 My New Hair Cut!

2 comments:

  1. I love the hair! Wish I was there to walk at Grings with you... I miss that so much. I'm so excited about your visit here, I may not sleep! But not because of my excited, but because I also am a procrastinator and still have tons to do for your visit. Two peas in a pod are we. I have lots of yummy veg friendly places to take you, bring your appetite! And lots of my hang-outs to show you. We shall have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my exciteMENT that should say. Why can't I edit my comment, huh, BLOGGER?!

    ReplyDelete