Wednesday, April 15, 2009

YUMMY VEGAN SOUP!!

          

I just had a most delicious lunch.... Amy's Organic Black Bean Vegetable Soup. So Good!!! And the quickest easiest thing to prepare, since it's canned! haha

 
I then added cubed avocado, cubed tomato, and a sprinkle of chili powder. YUM YUM and very very filling. In fact too filling.... i shouldv'e only had half! The soup can is two servings! 


okay.... i'm adding to this post.... i ate this soup around noon and it stuck with me all day long.... it is 730 and i am not even hungry!!! I had toast around 10 then this soup and water.... and a green tea all day long..... crazy!!! Maybe it's because i over indulged in the soup serving....haha.   later I will have an orange and pb toast with my night time cup of chamomile tea... just a light snack to hold me till breaky!!!

1 comment: