Friday, May 1, 2009

Lush!


While I was out in Indiana, I was on a mission to find a dress to wear to my sisters wedding. I searched high and low in PA, but failed. I also failed in Indiana and Kentucky.  In the end I wore a dress I already had. While on this pointless mission, we were walking through macy's, I caught in the corner of my eye....... A LUSH STORE!!!! I was speechless....my mouth dropped and my eyes grew wide. I glanced back at my friends and dashed over to scope it out! It was actually in the macy's, like clinique has a little kiosk space. 
I have never been to a Lush store, but always wanted to. 

All of their products are hand-made. They make lotions, shampoos, soaps, deodorants, etc. and they don't use any harsh chemicals!!!  www.lushusa.com

I bought two shampoo bars. I love them! I wet my hair and slide the bar across my scalp 4 times... and voila!!! I have soap in my hair all ready for massaging and lathering up. It lathers better than shampoo liquids in my opinion. They claim it is the same amount as three bottles. Only, after looking online do I see the claim is three 250ml shampoo bottles. That's more like 1 and half normal sized bottles! But it doesn't use bottles.

I definitely recommend you try it out for yourself!!!  I do not regret buying the two bars, which is coconut, and the other patchouli.  I will only treat myself to this since i spent 15 dollars on it......i don't know.... i see how long they last and if it cost more or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment