Monday, May 4, 2009

new panera

I am sitting here in our newly decorated Panera Bread! It is beautiful! The walls are covered with fresh paint, eggplant purple and sunflower yellow. They have paintings and tapestries on the walls and it is so beautiful! The paintings are funny, but look like something you would see for sale at little independent cafe. All of them have a loaf of bread in them. One is a large loaf hovering over a cube of butter, another is a woman posing on a chair, in her lap her hand is resting on a french baguette. My two favorites:  7 loafs  floating in the air, like a dream or something. The other, a dog sitting next to the kitchen counter, nose in air directing towards the fresh loaf. I'd take a picture but the place is hopping! Lots of people are showing up now, it's a cooler, rainy day. People must want coffee or soup today!! I sure do!! I got a hazelnut coffee and now i am thinking of swinging by the grocery store to buy some soup to make later. I have about an hour before I have to go pick up Ethan, one of my "nanny kids". So, off i go to b&n, then giant (grocery store). 

No comments:

Post a Comment