Friday, May 1, 2009

Yikes!!

Thunder over Louisville
Bushkill Falls
My sisters wedding
Well, it has been 2 weeks since i last posted! Thought I was going to be pretty committed to blogging.... guess i was wrong. 

These past two weeks were pretty crazy and packed full of things to do. First, visiting my friends in Indiana, then my sisters wedding, and then my cousin visiting me.

I had a lot of fun in Indiana. I ate at great restaurants and saw a cool fireworks show, Thunder over Louisville. 
My sisters wedding went well. No crazy mishaps. 

And I had a lot of fun with my cousin Aly. We went to Bushkill Falls, which i have been craving for a long time. We went on the harder hike, which turned out to be really easy!!! Here are a few pictures of my past 2 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment